Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening going viral?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
Gardening has been a great success in the spiral and now with rank 15 it just got more popular or did it? what do you think do you think gardening has gotten more popular?

Hunter G. and adept gardener (rank 8)

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
con1757 on Jun 9, 2014 wrote:
Gardening has been a great success in the spiral and now with rank 15 it just got more popular or did it? what do you think do you think gardening has gotten more popular?

Hunter G. and adept gardener (rank 8)
Hello Con1757!!!

I certainly agree gardening as been quite a success. Despite this, I would have to say Gardening has stayed hovering above the same popularity rate it has since last year.

Thank you awesome wizard Con1757,

Miranda Thundergem
Grandmaster Gardener (Rank 10)
"A Minute Of Silence Is Worth An Hour's Explanation."

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I think the main reason gardening has gotten really popular is that it's a good way to get mega snacks.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Master

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
I think gardening is getting more popular because it's the best way to get reagents and pet snacks, and now we need those more than ever with mega pets and so many cool things to craft. I tell all my friends to get into gardening right away. Buying good crown seeds like King Parsley and Evil Magma Peas is about the best investment you can make. Thanks dad for gifting me some :D