Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Future Spellements from Loremaster?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
I was wondering what others think of this. Honestly I feel that it would be a great addition to Loremaster to add spellements for other lore spells. If the idea of too many spellements at once is overwhelming, perhaps put it on a weekly cycle? Like this week you can get ninja pigs, deer knight, catalan, brimstone revenant, and winter moon spellements, then change it for the following week. While the grind would be rough, it would certainly be better than getting wintermoon on my storm. Even better honestly, perhaps just let us trade spells on our own account? Like using the shared bank let us convert the spells into spellements to give to our other wizards, or just let us straight give them. Just some thoughts.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
I like the idea of getting spellements from Loremaster, but I have a caveat. Make them level locked to level 30 or 40+ wizards. This ensures the wizard receiving and using the spellements (through Shared Bank inevitably) isn't too low a level. (Imagine a level 10 wizard with Deer Knight )

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
True! I hadn't thought about that, and yes a storm with calypso at lvl 10 isnt too fair. But for me to have to look at my headless horseman on my ice until Halloween hurts...