Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frost Flowers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
Does anyone know where to find these. I thought I'd look in Colossus Blvd. I found what I thought was Frost Flower, but it would not let me pick them up. Any suggestions on where I would find these. Thanks

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
You can find them in Grizzleheim easily if you know where to look.From what i have seen,you dont find them that much in Wizard City.
-Tara Thunderheart

Hero
May 27, 2009
There is one Frost Flower plant that shows up in Ravenwood, otherwise the only place to find Frost Flowers in Wizard City is on Collosus Boulevard. They appear in snow normally. On Grizzleheim they appear on the grass or in snow, or down in the area labelled Nidavellir.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
It's easy to find in Grizzleheim, if you are level 20. Or you get that quest from that bear in WizardCity in Olde Town. You can go to Grizzleheim and get Frost Flower, or you can go to the Bazaar when people drop it. If you are looking to go to Grizzleheim the best place to get it is behind a buidling where that BIG waterfall is.