Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

frost bite treasure card for crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
I was going to craft the gear for level 55 ice from Wintertusk and am not able to buy/craft the frostbite treasure card. Does anyone know how I can come across these? I also need colossus treasure card as well. Any suggestions and advice are appreciated.
Thank You

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
dolphinbegly wrote:
I was going to craft the gear for level 55 ice from Wintertusk and am not able to buy/craft the frostbite treasure card. Does anyone know how I can come across these? I also need colossus treasure card as well. Any suggestions and advice are appreciated.
Thank You

While I think this belongs in the crafting and gardening section (this is a note to the moderators about that), you need to garden frostbite from frozen fly traps and you can craft colossus treasure cards from the recipe that Kelvin the ice tree sells.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
dolphinbegly wrote:
Thank You
i got one from feeding my pet a robe. but odds are better if you farm it