Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Freezing hands of Fate!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2012
So I am discuss about the freezing hands of fate from ice deckathalon. The event was good really good for game we need something like this but it was also stupid. the goal of the event was people be able to craft Freezing hands but not a single person was able to achieve this. I talked to top 1 and 2 players after event and even they were missing superior and strengthening runes. I feel like KI needs to work on the drop rate of this event. I been playing this game since 2009 so here are my thoughts of what they can do:

1. Make every stage relevant. For example they can make Stage 2 drop normal school runes. Stage 3 can drop enchanted and argument runes. Stage 4 can drop improvement, superior, strengthening runes . But only make this happen after community has achieved Even better or Best loot points. otherwise it will affect the event and people will just stop grinding. This helps make every stage important. people can aim for specific runes and can grind other stages than just the last. Also u can make normal runes be dropped from Stage 3 and then enchanted and argument runes from stage 4. that way the grind isn't easy. people still get other runes from stage 4 not just superior strengthening and improvement. but increase the drop rate of these runes by lot

This event was fun but whats the point of having an event when not a single person is able to achieve the end goal of this event. Not a single person was able to craft Freezing hands and this just discouraged people from doing the next deckathalon. I talked to few people who went hard for event and said never again because they didn't get what the main goal of event was.