Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

first spiral quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
My daughter plays W101 and has completed the very first crafting quest (creating 2 daggers of absolution). She now is supposed to talk to the master (forget his name) in the spiral. The quest arrow points to the tree in ravenwood but we cant seem to get in or figure out how to access the spiral/complete the quest. She has had had the quest for a couple of levels now and with every level increase we check to see if the entrance is level-based but so far no luck...I have also asked in game (she is 5 so no typing/reading of any answers for her yet) but no answer. She wants to finish the quest but I just can't figure it out...any insight would be great! Thanks in advance :)

Administrator
She will encounter this issue a few times in the Spiral. Sometimes players are given quests to areas that they don't have access to yet, but that will open up as they progress through the story.

Once she has completed all the required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask her to investigate Krokotopia.

Once she has been given that quest, she can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 16, 2011