Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finding the stone blocks are NO biggie

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
hey everyone, this may be my first OP, so i'm gonna help. the stone block scenario is NO biggie. in a certain place in DS, in any one realm you can get 3-9 ore, 0-2 diamonds, and 3-9 stone blocks. this place rocks!!!!!! when i finish collecting enough i will share the location.
JK!!!!!! i'll tell you now. it is in the Anthenum, you see the minigame sigil, you go there, there is an ore there. you go towards the castle shop, and on the left there is another ore deposit. further back is another ore. then you go all the way to the cliff part, there is a stone block behind there. look left and there are two more deposits. (also a stone rose location) hope i helped.
Wolf ThunderWeilder
i havent found a motto yet :-D

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
Nice, i need ores and blocks so i thank you for telling where they are.

Hero
May 27, 2009
How nice for you that you are able to find stone blocks in that area. Whenever I look there, it has already been harvested. Some of us must look farther afield, whether because of the time of day that we play or just bad luck.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
Delver
Apr 02, 2010
What really happened is Sandstone and Sunstone are dropped in various places in Celestia, no need to Transmute from Stone Block.