Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Equipment Crafting Station

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
I need to purchase one of these stations to complete my current quest. I looked back in the dialogue for the quest and it says I need to go to a furniture vendor to get one. His name is Zhi Lan and they say he is in Mooshu. However it doesn't say where. I looked in the Jade Garden where the other vendors are but I do not see him. Can someone please tell me where I can find him or another vendor where I can find an Equipment Crafting Station?

Thank you in advance for your help!!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Borgha on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
I need to purchase one of these stations to complete my current quest. I looked back in the dialogue for the quest and it says I need to go to a furniture vendor to get one. His name is Zhi Lan and they say he is in Mooshu. However it doesn't say where. I looked in the Jade Garden where the other vendors are but I do not see him. Can someone please tell me where I can find him or another vendor where I can find an Equipment Crafting Station?

Thank you in advance for your help!!
The furniture dealer in Mooshu shopping area sells the station you need. It's to the right of the door when you first come into Mooshu I believe. You have to go inside the building and it's the furniture, castle dealer in there. Due to not being many of them at the Bazaar the price is usually higher there.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
The house shop is the first shop to your left when you first enter Mooshu from the spiral door. Hope this helps