Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ds crafting table for carosel

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2009
After reading the message board I still do not know where to find the ds crafting table for the carosel. Please help.

Also, I need to find a vendor for the treasure card for a metamorp of the life tree - if anyone knows, please help.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
granny4 wrote:
After reading the message board I still do not know where to find the ds crafting table for the carosel. Please help.

Also, I need to find a vendor for the treasure card for a metamorp of the life tree - if anyone knows, please help.

I am having problems with this myself. i am ready to make the carosel, but cant not figure out what table it is wanting me to use, it just says ds crafting table, so i bought each of the tables in ds but it wont work at any of them.... has anyone done this yet or knows what table they are talking about?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The DS crafting table is near the entrance to Malistaire's dungeon.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
granny4 wrote:

Yes the DS crafting table is off to your right before you go into the Malistaire dungeon.

Also if you are referring to the Polymorph Treant spell, you can buy the recipe for the spell from Kimba Kalla in the Floating Land. You can also purchase the treasure card from the Archivist.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
i recently crafted my level 44 life robe and had to find that elusive crafting table myself. to get to it, you have to take a ride on the drake over to where malistaire's lair is, and the table is in that area before entering his lair. for the polymorph treant recipe, you can purchase that from kimba kala in the floating land (i forget if he's on the map, but he's on a dock near tupa taua, i think, who is on the map). otherwise, you can purchase the polymorph from the archivist in the district of stars if you're high enough level. -eli and crew