Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

drum a little drum quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
hi wizards and staff i need help with drum a little drum side quest, I need to craft 2 spirit caller drums but i can not find the recipe, Koyate Ghostmane does not have it and i looked on wizard central and it says he is the one you get from. Can anyone help with this please and thank you.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2010
He automatically gives you the recipe, if you press "J" you can find the recipe in the furniture tab.

Hope this helps
-- Timothy EarthHeart lvl 75, Timothy Frost Heart lvl 65

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
dopey7713 on May 25, 2013 wrote:
hi wizards and staff i need help with drum a little drum side quest, I need to craft 2 spirit caller drums but i can not find the recipe, Koyate Ghostmane does not have it and i looked on wizard central and it says he is the one you get from. Can anyone help with this please and thank you.
The recipe is in the Celestia Base Camp, over by the entrance to Trial of Spheres the vendor stands.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Koyate Ghostmane either sells it to you or automatically gives it to you. I think he gives it to you though. The Conga Drums needed can be acquired by the recipe vendor in Celestia Base Camp. Good lukc!