Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre Crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2011
Okay so, I've stated the second part of the master artisan quest but it wants me to build 2 ornate bookshelf. I've search from Wizard City to Azteca to find the recipe for this item; I'm guessing this recipe is for balance only, since I watched a Youtube video and the guy was storm and had a different item from me. Anyways does anyone know where I can find the recipe for this item so I can move on with crafting?

Thanks, Taylor DawnSword Lvl83

P.S. I have every crafting table and all the reagents I need.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Taylor DawnSword on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
Okay so, I've stated the second part of the master artisan quest but it wants me to build 2 ornate bookshelf. I've search from Wizard City to Azteca to find the recipe for this item; I'm guessing this recipe is for balance only, since I watched a Youtube video and the guy was storm and had a different item from me. Anyways does anyone know where I can find the recipe for this item so I can move on with crafting?

Thanks, Taylor DawnSword Lvl83

P.S. I have every crafting table and all the reagents I need.
The recipe is in Mooshu, the recipe vendor in Jade Palace area has it for sale. The robe you will also need to craft will be found in Mooshu also.

Mary