Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Don't see the Transmute Diamonds from Felicia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2016
I'm a level 55 Ice School wizard and a adept crafter. I, like so many others, am looking for diamonds. I have no problem trying to transmute ore into diamonds. I'm not in a hurry. My problem is I can't find the transmute diamonds recipe when I click on Felicia. I've read one must be an apprentice crafter before getting that particular recipe. Being an adept crafter I thought I'd be able to get the recipe since adept is higher up the achievement ladder than apprentice.

So what am I missing? I've done the craft spells in order. I don't know where I've done wrong in finding the transmute diamonds recipe from Felicia.

Peace,
Rowan

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Recipe vendors often have multiple pages of recipes according to type. Felicia should have a page just for reagents. Look on the top of her window for an arrow. Click that to switch between recipe types until you see the Transmute recipes listed out.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
CelyniaFinn on Oct 24, 2016 wrote:
I'm a level 55 Ice School wizard and a adept crafter. I, like so many others, am looking for diamonds. I have no problem trying to transmute ore into diamonds. I'm not in a hurry. My problem is I can't find the transmute diamonds recipe when I click on Felicia. I've read one must be an apprentice crafter before getting that particular recipe. Being an adept crafter I thought I'd be able to get the recipe since adept is higher up the achievement ladder than apprentice.

So what am I missing? I've done the craft spells in order. I don't know where I've done wrong in finding the transmute diamonds recipe from Felicia.

Peace,
Rowan
I know Felicia was supposed to have that Transmute but you can also go to Celestia. Avery Templeton is in the far upper left corner of Celestia Base Camp.

But here is a thought too. Check to see if you may already have it. Usually that is the only reason other than level that prevents you from getting a recipe or transmute.