Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Diamonds?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
It's so hard for me to find diamonds. All the ones I've ever found i didn't mean to. But now I need them and don't know where to look. Plz help.

Gabrielle Darkheart Master Necromancer Level 44

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
googlybear97 wrote:
It's so hard for me to find diamonds. All the ones I've ever found i didn't mean to. But now I need them and don't know where to look. Plz help.

Gabrielle Darkheart Master Necromancer Level 44

Find ore, and about 5-10% of the reagents will be diamonds. You can transmute the ore into diamonds (15:1)

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
You get diamonds from picking up Ore. Or even better advice, get the transmute, it saved me a lot of time when I was doing my quest that called for diamonds. They are very rare reagents.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Go find ore in Krok, then whenever you finish farming a street, or when you get bored, go check the bazzar. they usually have 1 or 2. for outrageous prices, though. 1000g per diamond!!!

Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
In krock at the dig site. That's where i got most of my diamonds. I would go through the realms in the moring and scoop them up. I got about 1 diamond every 10 ores. It also is easier to transmute them.