Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crimson bookcase

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 13, 2011
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You can get the recipe from the crafter in Mooshu.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Survivor
Apr 06, 2011
I'm also looking for the recipe for the Crimson Bookshelf, but when I go to Toshio, he doesn't have it. So is there anyone else I can get it from?
Chhers everyone.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
he does have it but you need to click on the furniture one not the clothes once you click on him click your arrows to the next group its under the furniture tab hope this helps good luck everyone

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
Administrator
Hello young students

To craft the Crimson Bookcase for Balthazar DragonThorn (in Dragonspyre), you need a Housing Crafting Station. After purchasing the recipe from Toshio, look at the recipe and you'll see a bed within the gear (below the stopwatch). The image within the gear indicates which crafting station you need.

Toshio is the crafting adept of Mooshu and also sells recipes. He works in the Jade Palace area, standing by the exit to Hametsu Village. When you ask about recipes, he first shows you his Useable items - click on the yellow arrow in the upper right to get to the Housing items. There you will find the Crimson Bookcase recipe.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-