Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting/gardening

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
I was just wondering if there was any way how you can make the legendary artisan badge to where you only need to craft one conga drum and then to spirital drums or anything like that plz because it is taking a super long time o: plz it will help a lot thnx and i hope you can do something o:

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
obsgxswag wrote:
I was just wondering if there was any way how you can make the legendary artisan badge to where you only need to craft one conga drum and then to spirital drums or anything like that plz because it is taking a super long time o: plz it will help a lot thnx and i hope you can do something o:

KI has decided that crafting, after a certain level, should not be done by everyone, at higher levels too much has been allowed to enter the crafting list so the quests must match how many of these will actually get made, it gets even worse when you have to become a gardener to be a crafter too.

It requires a lot of skill to complete in a reasonable amount of time. Many crafters believe that if they did not work very hard for it it is not a challenge worth the bother so mainly it becomes for those who have the time, patience, gold, know how and other resources needed to complete.

Personally I did enjoy it at lower levels, when it was a brief diversion from normal questing but by the Seal of the Seven Seas it's too much time and aggravation for me so I have passed on doing it with my other wizards.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Sorry bud, but you are out of luck. You have to craft 4 conga drums in order to get the 2 spirit callers. I did some calculating and these seem to be the only troubling things:
44 Aether (I cant remember exactly how much 1 spirit caller needs)
64 Fossils
Some sunstone; 18, but not that tough.

Other than that, it shouldnt be to tough, I dont know what all the fuss is about. Good luck though.