Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting - why bother ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
My level 50 Grandmaster did all the crafting stuff along the way, and beat Malistaire many times. Not once in the entire game did I ever craft anything of any use to me......the crafting teachers take what they asked you to make. I never saw any recepies that would make better equipment than I already had, or that could be sold for more than just selling the reagents needed. I am currenty replaying the game as death wizard and just selling any reagents I find.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Pyros666 wrote:
My level 50 Grandmaster did all the crafting stuff along the way, and beat Malistaire many times. Not once in the entire game did I ever craft anything of any use to me......the crafting teachers take what they asked you to make. I never saw any recepies that would make better equipment than I already had, or that could be sold for more than just selling the reagents needed. I am currenty replaying the game as death wizard and just selling any reagents I find.

Death is one of the schools I found beneficial to craft cards for. I finished the quests through the MS quests by level 30, allowing me to craft the level 42 card. For a small amount of crafting time, it allowed me to carry Wraith in my treasure card queue...can we say it 'sucked' to be a certain Cat that made my Marley experience such a pain. :)