Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting tutor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2012
I am having a heard time crafting items and i need someones help. If you can help please reply and i would greatly respect if you could take time off and help me. Ok bye

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
What part of crafting exactly is hard for you?

If it's getting the reagents, that's how it is for most people. If the reagents are found on the ground, you should find an area where there are a lot of those reagents in a relatively small area, you can farm it like this: Gather all or most of the reagents in the area, change realms, rinse and repeat. Some reagents are dropped or sold by specific vendors. Some you can get from gardening. Transmuting is also a very efficient way of getting rarer reagents.

Different items require different crafting tables. You can find all of them from a vendor in Krokotopia on the Krokosphinx Island.

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
proboy24 on Nov 25, 2014 wrote:
I am having a heard time crafting items and i need someones help. If you can help please reply and i would greatly respect if you could take time off and help me. Ok bye
Here's a guide on the basics of crafting.

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/w101-crafting-guides/wizard101-crafting-guide-101/