Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting table not working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 19, 2013
Hey guys, I've been trying to get my crafting table to work. I ended up not doing the tutorial until I was like level 50. I want to try to craft some jewel and stuff, but every thing I am doing just isn't working. I've looked over a few things that have been said already. I bought that dagger recipe from the tutorial and have the materials but it I can't get the 'x' to show up for the table. I tried buying a different table from a different world. Someone help me out here please? Thanks you! :D

Administrator
Eliseabella on Jun 17, 2020 wrote:
Hey guys, I've been trying to get my crafting table to work. I ended up not doing the tutorial until I was like level 50. I want to try to craft some jewel and stuff, but every thing I am doing just isn't working. I've looked over a few things that have been said already. I bought that dagger recipe from the tutorial and have the materials but it I can't get the 'x' to show up for the table. I tried buying a different table from a different world. Someone help me out here please? Thanks you! :D
Hi Eliseabella! Is the table still causing you trouble? Are you using the correct table for your particular task?