Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting table help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
In the beginning when I was new to this game, I think I may have done the first crafting project and not understanding how important the crafting table was sold mine. Now I need it. How can I get another one?I know that was very dumb on my part and I have 3 (ice, storm, & death). Can I transfer if I have one left between them which I don't think I do . I know I messed up really bad but tell me if there is anything I can do if I have no crafting tables. Thanking you in advance from all of mes.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Crafting tables are easy to buy at the bazaar.As you level up in crafting you will find you need various types of crafting tables like, equiptment crafting table, treasure card crafting table,furniture table etc..If you can't find them under furniture in the bazaar I noticed they are always available in the Mooshu furniture shop.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4phyllis64 on May 5, 2013 wrote:
In the beginning when I was new to this game, I think I may have done the first crafting project and not understanding how important the crafting table was sold mine. Now I need it. How can I get another one?I know that was very dumb on my part and I have 3 (ice, storm, & death). Can I transfer if I have one left between them which I don't think I do . I know I messed up really bad but tell me if there is anything I can do if I have no crafting tables. Thanking you in advance from all of mes.
Go to the Bazaar and buy one or yes, transfer from your shared bank. It's really not a big deal.

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Actually, it is very easy to get a new crafting table! Let me just say that this has happened to me once and I got TERRIFIED. If you go to the furniture shop keeper in Krokotopia you will see that he/she sells it. To get to the furniture shop you must sail the ship to the far right as you enter and go into the shop next to the pyramid.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
4phyllis64 on May 5, 2013 wrote:
You can rebuy the basic crafting table from the Bazaar. As you go to higher levels you will need different tables which you can buy from the furniture shops in the land of the quest taken.

You can share these tables with other wizards though the shared bank - or even visit a friend who has the table and make it there. If you are intending on making the level 56 gear you can complete the crafting quests though Seal of the Seven Seas and make the outfits on one wizard for all. The exception is life since getting the tc for that recipe is difficult if you are not a Life wizard. I have made the gear for all my other wizards with my Life wizard and passed it though the shared bank.

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
BRWAC, thanks, i knew you bought the tables somewhere but didnt know how i did it in past, now i remember you can get them from some housing vendors in the world you got quest from. I tried Bazzar but some tables show up some dont and you can spend a lot of time waiting for them.