Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting slot glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
I tend to craft in longish sessions, and when doing so the lower CRAFT button will tell me there are no slots open. My timer panel on my character page clearly says I have slots open, and it also says so on crafting page above the recipe when at the table. This can last for hours. I can not craft or transmute reagents while this is happening. Anyone else have this problem? Any help available to correct this glitch?
Also, any chance we can get more than 3 crafting slots. In my opinion we really need them.
Legendary Artisan
Transcendent Life Wizard
Grandmaster Gardener

Explorer
Sep 20, 2011
I think that happens when you used your 3 slots in a row and after the time expires, and slots get free it still shows as busy. You can solve that by going out of your house and come back in. Then you will see the slot available.

They should really need to fix that because it is annoying a bit when you wait lets say 5min for slot to get availble and you stay in your room waiting and slot resets and you still cant craft, having to spend a few more minutes in going out and in your house again.

More slots? yes there is a potion ;p

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
Thank you for the reply. I'm glad to know I am not alone with this problem. I hope it will be fixed soon.
Also, there is a potion to reset crafting slot timers, not one for making more permanent crafting slots. I don't want to spend crowns every few minutes to keep crafting, specially when I am doing some crafting for profit. Please more slots. Perhaps one for each crafting quest we have to do to advance our skill.