Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Reagents for Azteca Crafting Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2016
Hi guys, I was wondering where to find agave nectar and the potant trap tc. Thanks.

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Agave Nectar is a rare reagent that you'll get sometimes when harvesting Agave Leaves. They can also be made with a recipe.

Potent Trap is a pain to get. It will sometimes drop from bosses in Azteca, or possibly from Cronus or Gladiator in Aquila. Join teams from Olde Towne for dungeons in either location, and you'll eventually get them.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
I need a potent rap too, it's a struggle

Explorer
Oct 02, 2012
If you have alligator pear tree seeds, you can grow them and sometimes get an ultra alligator pear tree seed at elder. Grow the ultras, and they can (not sure if it is a rare drop or not though), drop the potent trap treasure card at elder. I collected my alligator pear tree seeds while questing in Krok. My noob storm already has a couple of the potent traps from the ultras.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2015
Another helpful hint for finding agave nectar in Azteca is do every silver chest you come across. I had quite a bit of luck getting agave nectar from them.

A good boss to farm for a Potent Trap TC is found in Yacate's house in the Zocolo. It's a single boss with a single minion, so it doesn't take too long.

Hope this helps.