Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Quest glitched?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
17
I have just finished "Craft Services" in MB from Felicia Worthington and i crafted all what it asked for, and it said i had completed the quest, so i went to talk to her as my quest helper said and once i got to her her question mark(Quest Sign) was till grey meaning i am not done but my quest in my book says to talk to her and she still says i must finish. Any help?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
2638
Michael StormStalk... on Oct 21, 2013 wrote:
I have just finished "Craft Services" in MB from Felicia Worthington and i crafted all what it asked for, and it said i had completed the quest, so i went to talk to her as my quest helper said and once i got to her her question mark(Quest Sign) was till grey meaning i am not done but my quest in my book says to talk to her and she still says i must finish. Any help?
Usually this means the items are not in your back pack when you get back to her, seeing the quest to talk to her in your quests list does mean you did complete making the items but when you confront her she can not see them in your backpack.

Make sure you didn't accidentally sell, delete, store them in your bank or shared bank. These are things I have done over time with my crafting quests that resulted in not being able to complete it.

Survivor
Sep 28, 2013
8
Yeah same exact thing happened to me in MooShu, I made them and my quest helper said to talk to him but he said to still make them. When I made them again it did work though.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2012
1
I just finished the marleybone crafting quest so i went to the guy in mooshu i bought the recipe from him it did show up as the recipes in my backpack but it didn't show up in my crafting table so i can't craft it! i was thinking it could be a glitch can anyone help me

Explorer
May 17, 2010
92
muirlands1000 on Oct 31, 2013 wrote:
I just finished the marleybone crafting quest so i went to the guy in mooshu i bought the recipe from him it did show up as the recipes in my backpack but it didn't show up in my crafting table so i can't craft it! i was thinking it could be a glitch can anyone help me
Check that you're trying to use the correct table also. Some items require different tables other than the basic crafting station.

Champion
Jul 04, 2012
496
Northlite on Oct 23, 2013 wrote:
Usually this means the items are not in your back pack when you get back to her, seeing the quest to talk to her in your quests list does mean you did complete making the items but when you confront her she can not see them in your backpack.

Make sure you didn't accidentally sell, delete, store them in your bank or shared bank. These are things I have done over time with my crafting quests that resulted in not being able to complete it.
Thats right