Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Quest Glitch (Not a Common One)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 22, 2008
I am on the quest in Marleybone where you must craft two stingers of the scorpion and two constellation jewels. I have succeded at this, however, when the quest began I needed to make 5 of each (for much more gold however) and when the update changed the amount, I had three constellation jewels crafted! This confused the game so that, even though I have two (or more than two) of the athame and ring I haven't gotten credit because it says I have crafted "3 of 2" constellation jewels. Can anyone tell me how I should go abput solving this?

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
skbronco6 wrote:
I am on the quest in Marleybone where you must craft two stingers of the scorpion and two constellation jewels. I have succeded at this, however, when the quest began I needed to make 5 of each (for much more gold however) and when the update changed the amount, I had three constellation jewels crafted! This confused the game so that, even though I have two (or more than two) of the athame and ring I haven't gotten credit because it says I have crafted "3 of 2" constellation jewels. Can anyone tell me how I should go abput solving this?

Make one more of each and it should be okay.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
have you tried either selling one or equipping one? i had made two things once for a crafting quest and equipped one then it had for some reason only counted as having crafted one thing.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
This is actually a common glitch, to fix this simply just making another ring or dagger, it doesnt have to be one required

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
I had that same problem a while ago, just craft one more of each, then you'll be done.