Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting - Nature's Wrath Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
How can I go about getting 30 (count them, 30) Nature's Wrath Treasure Cards? That's one of several reagents required to craft a robe.

Crafting is anything but fun. It is such a tedious process that it makes one not want to play as much as before. I have NO IDEA what the developers were thinking; creating a fun crafting environment does not appear to be a part of their charge.

I'm bummed and am having to rethink renewing my subscription options.

Hero
May 27, 2009
First you craft an Imp, then use it to craft a Leprechaun, then use the Leprechauns to craft the Nature's Wrath - and you need the Card Crafting Station for the Nature's Wrath cards. At least the cool downs for treasure cards are not that bad anymore.

Good Luck!

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
twistedrlc wrote:
How can I go about getting 30 (count them, 30) Nature's Wrath Treasure Cards? That's one of several reagents required to craft a robe.

Creating a nature's wrath from the ground up uses (1 jade, 6 coal, 4 mushrooms, 8 mistwood, 4 stone blocks, and 8 cattails), a net cost of 85 gold (at Reagent Vendor prices).

You can buy these crafted cards for 100-300 gold at Elik's, but for some reason, nature's wrath is quite popular and the price is usually closer to 300, if you can find it at all.

However, the Leprachaun seems to be more plentiful at Elik's. Time it right and you can buy one for 62 gold, and build the nature's wrath from that. You still end up paying more than 100 gold, but you only have to hunt down stone blocks and cat tails.

Crafting is anything but fun. It is such a tedious process that it makes one not want to play as much as before. I have NO IDEA what the developers were thinking; creating a fun crafting environment does not appear to be a part of their charge.

I'm bummed and am having to rethink renewing my subscription options.

I've seem people say this repeatedly, but I don't quite understand why a brand-new optional feature would be a reason to quit -- unless you have a level 50 character and just don't want to build up another character through the ranks. (Even then, it is not tedious crafting, but the lack of new spells and more challenging battles that is the problem.)

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
To me it has more to do with the crafting quests themselves. Especially the one in Marleybone that it took me at least 3 weeks to complete.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
where is eliks, I am having the same issue, need to make flamecloak and need natures wraith...where do i buy this card crafting station
thanks

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
I thought eliks only sold furniture...do you mean the bazaar. please advise me
thank you

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
Only thing I can think of is to check the bazaar. What do you need 30 Natures's Wrath TCs for anyways?

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
abbeyhunter1962 wrote:
I thought eliks only sold furniture...do you mean the bazaar. please advise me

Elik is the name of the shopkeeper of the Bazaar. So Elik's is the Bazaar. The furniture shop is located at a landmark called Elik's Edge, but whether this is the same Elik seems unlikely.

matvince90 wrote:
What do you need 30 Natures's Wrath TCs for anyways?

When the message was written, the crafting quest for life wizards required you to produce 5 of the level-33 life "vests" (I think Flamesoul Cloak). This required 6 nature's wrath treasure cards. Today, you would only need 12 nature's wraths and they seem a little more available at Elik's.