Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting in Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2012
How do you get scrap iron? I need 32 for Stinger of Scorpion and Constellation Jewel. Do you have to find it or can you buy it?

Mackenzie StormRiver Magus 32

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
There is a recipe called transmute scrap iron that is sold by felicia worthington (marleybone crafter) but initiate crafter is the minimum rank to buy it. If you do not meet this you can go to olde town in wizard city and go to the bazaar which is on the side of the hill that you come down from as you enter olde town. But be warned - other wizards may be buying it at the same time you are so it may sell out and you have to wait for a wizard to sell some in. I hope this helped. :)

Grace DreamRider

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Bosonic618 on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
How do you get scrap iron? I need 32 for Stinger of Scorpion and Constellation Jewel. Do you have to find it or can you buy it?

Scrap Iron maybe hard to find at the Bazaar so buying maybe out. It usually spawns near tower fight areas. I usually go to the teleport area and teleport to the assorted towers and then change realms and repeat. This can be done in the first two areas of Marleybone by taking the boat rides.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Bosonic618 on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:

Scrap iron is in Marleybone. You can also buy it at the bazaar.
You can also transmute it from stone blocks and ore which can be found almost everywhere:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Transmute_Scrap_Iron

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
You can find a lot of it in Marleybone. Or you can try your luck buying it at the Bazaar.