Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting in Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2010
Can anyone tell me where to find the polymorph treant treasure cards needed for crafting in Celestia.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Looks like you're going to have to craft them, unless you find them at the Bazaar. You can get the recipe in the water mole village.

Defender
May 31, 2010
Kimba Kalla has the recipe for the polymorph treant card.
Cost is 1500 gold , and need to be Master to purchase it

To craft one card you will need:

Seraph TC 1, (can be bought at library)
Perfect Jade 1,
Jade 2,
Shadow oil 1,
Golden pearl 1,
Kelp 5,
Red mandrake 5

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
There is a treasure card recipe vendor in the floating land that sells the recipe for Polymorph Treant. I can't remember his name, but he is on a dock close to a teleporter.

The archivist used to sell them, but from my understanding, KI removed them due to low levels using them in PvP and possibly other areas.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
lola1088 wrote:
Can anyone tell me where to find the polymorph treant treasure cards needed for crafting in Celestia.

You can learn polymorph treant in Stormriven. I forgot what lvl but you can learn it. Or you could craft them from someone else in cl forgot who will post back when i get all the people.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
Wow, thanks for this information. I have been looking for the polymorph treant card. This message was quite helpful.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Erinsamsmom wrote:
Wow, thanks for this information. I have been looking for the polymorph treant card. This message was quite helpful.

The polymorph cards will be back at the archivist soon.I was lucky
and bought them before they were removed.They will be no trade,
and lvl required I believe.