Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Glitch!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
Recently a sort of weird glitch arose and I thought I wanted to share with you guys. I do not know if most of you are aware of this but when I have ALL the ingredients to craft an item (in my case the level 90+ ice boots) it says I need 7 more frost giants to craft it. Looking in my treasure deck, I found out I have more than 20! Anyone noticed a glitch particularly similar to this?

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Are the cards in a deck or in your treasure-card-inventory)"? They can't be in a deck.

Explorer
May 17, 2010
Also, there are different versions of TCs. You can have TCs that you get from enchanting a card during battle, TCs that are dropped, and some special ones that can come from decks. I believe the crafting always requires TCs from drops (or the equivalent that you may buy).

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Wizlord11 on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
Recently a sort of weird glitch arose and I thought I wanted to share with you guys. I do not know if most of you are aware of this but when I have ALL the ingredients to craft an item (in my case the level 90+ ice boots) it says I need 7 more frost giants to craft it. Looking in my treasure deck, I found out I have more than 20! Anyone noticed a glitch particularly similar to this?
if you look at all the cards in the bazaar (which is where i look for them) they have some special symbol on them
they dont rally do anything, except affect the cost of the tc, and the more expensive one usually has a lower fiz rating
try looking for an exact match