Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting cards for Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2013
Ok, I've read some of the questions and comments about crafting for Dragonspyre but didn't see anything dealing with my question. I have to craft a Bright Surcoat of the Paragon and one of the regents I need is the tc Cyclops. Where do I find the recipe seller for this card?

Eric

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
shadow89444 on Jul 26, 2014 wrote:
Ok, I've read some of the questions and comments about crafting for Dragonspyre but didn't see anything dealing with my question. I have to craft a Bright Surcoat of the Paragon and one of the regents I need is the tc Cyclops. Where do I find the recipe seller for this card?

Eric
For the TC version for this recipe you are best off buying it from the Bazaar or a TC vendor such as the one in Krock Library.

You will not have to start making items for a craft quest until Zafaria where you will make the drums for the drums quest.

Mary

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Just buy the cards needed from the Librarian in Wizard City. Most of the TC needed in lower and middle level crafting quests are available from one of the card dealers or from the Bazaar.