Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting bug?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
I have the basic crafting table and i'm crafting constellation jewel and poniard of gallantry. Once i finished crafting poniard of gallantry, i went on to the constellation jewel, but of course theres a time limit so I wait. Once it says "Slot Ready" i continue to craft but i tried to click "Create" it wouldn't let and says "You do not have any availible crafting slots" while it says "Slot Ready" at the top. I tried logging in an out, buying a new one and putting it in my backpack and put it back. Can someone help?

Evan NightWalker
-Legendary Necromancer

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
gogogo159 wrote:
I have the basic crafting table and i'm crafting constellation jewel and poniard of gallantry. Once i finished crafting poniard of gallantry, i went on to the constellation jewel, but of course theres a time limit so I wait. Once it says "Slot Ready" i continue to craft but i tried to click "Create" it wouldn't let and says "You do not have any availible crafting slots" while it says "Slot Ready" at the top. I tried logging in an out, buying a new one and putting it in my backpack and put it back. Can someone help?

Evan NightWalker
-Legendary Necromancer

The "slot ready" icon is a little misleading. If you look on your character sheet tab, there is a timer at the bottom. When that timer expires then you can craft again. The crafting slots are to indicate how many items you can craft, while the timer indicates how long you have to wait for EACH slot.

https://www.wizard101.com/home5/w101playersguide/page_8ad6a40422115d9b012218c20e4f017b

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
I've had the same problem, i just logged out and logged back in and tried again it worked.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
Thanks and back again. Another problem. I crafted a few items at the same time and it said 3:30:00 cooldown at near 12am. So i played for a little while and logged off. When i logged back on, i continued to play but got disconnected. When i logged on again the time slot says somewhere near 12:20:40 about something like this and its counting down. Any help?

I have tried logging on and off again but no success.

Evan NightWalker
-Legendary Necromancer

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
gogogo159 wrote:
Thanks and back again. Another problem. I crafted a few items at the same time and it said 3:30:00 cooldown at near 12am. So i played for a little while and logged off. When i logged back on, i continued to play but got disconnected. When i logged on again the time slot says somewhere near 12:20:40 about something like this and its counting down. Any help?

I have tried logging on and off again but no success.

Evan NightWalker
-Legendary Necromancer

Different items have different cool down times. Depends on what they are. (e.g. Castles, clothes). Are you a subscribing member? If you are, the cool down time will cut in half. Not all items will be the same cool down time. Hope this helps! :D

Aaron Winterriver
Level 56 Grandmaster Thaumturge