Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2009
I bought a recipe from someone in wintertusk and I have all the ingridients and the recipe, I have all kinds of crafting tables. But my recipe doesnt show in my table even though it shows it in my book.

Explorer
Apr 08, 2011
I would go back and check the recipe what crafting station it needs. It might need to be crafted in Grizzleheim in the Hall of Ice.

Valerian DragonStalker
Promethean Sorcerer

Ian FireStalker
Transcendent Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
You should check below the cool-down timer in the bottom left to see if you have to go to the grizzleheim crafting station. If you do it is located in northgard outside the main fort next to the bridge with stones leading to the door. 90 90 76 31

Survivor
May 23, 2011
The recipe you bought can only be used on a grizzleheim crafting station (Anvil) which is in the hall of the ice forge.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
You have to go to the Grizzleheim forge to craft Wintertusk gear. It's in a cave on the right side of the main fort.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
OmegaDS3 on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
The recipe you bought can only be used on a grizzleheim crafting station (Anvil) which is in the hall of the ice forge.
Where do you get 2- Brick-walled Pond and 2 Jar of Mushrooms. I look everywhere with out luck.