Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafted mount idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
hello wizard101 and patrons of all ages:D

I have an idea that I shared on your page the other day that I thought would be fun and wanted to make it an official idea submission but am not sure where exactly to post it in the message boards, so here goes

I would like to craft a new mount, a hut on wheels.
...similar to the car one that exists currently but a bit more interesting :D

It could be small or possibly even a carriage, like the ones of olde, with the huge wheels etc...
but the idea is pretty simple...a hut or tent on wheels...
now before you shoot it down, it has one thing that no mount or other item in the game has....
........"" the ability to use wallpapers to decorate it...."""

basically you could use any wallpaper currently in the game to paint its hut or tent exterior...just like you would the walls inside your homes...

I think it would be an awesome crafted mount, you could even make different versions with wheel decorations related to schools or sparkles, smoke, dust trails of different types or colors...

what do you think? a hut or tent on wheels, a variety of body types related to schools, that you can paint to customize using wallpapers?...maybe even floor tiles?....share and enjoy ...

thank you

Explorer
Nov 08, 2015