Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

craftable furniture

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2010
I am glad to see the new crafting, along with its challenges. But I would like to see if new craftable furniture would be made available. The new Red Barn Farm is great, and I love the fireplace inside. Would it be possible to make a crafted version of that available? A crafted stove would be great too! Thank you!

Community Leader
Rachel Lifegiver on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
I am glad to see the new crafting, along with its challenges. But I would like to see if new craftable furniture would be made available. The new Red Barn Farm is great, and I love the fireplace inside. Would it be possible to make a crafted version of that available? A crafted stove would be great too! Thank you!
There are so many pieces in the AZ crafting. I agree KI has made some amazing pieces. I would love to be able to craft that fireplace from the red barn. I Would love a stove to go with the new AZ or AV furniture packs style. Right now I am using the AV fireplace as a oven.

Survivor
May 27, 2010
Thanks for letting me know! I am not that far into AZ yet, so will have to find where the craftable items are. I crafted the Grizzleheim house, Watchtower Hall, and would like to craft a stove for it, as well as a fireplace. After all the time and effort put into crafting it, I feel it should have crafted items in it as well. :)