Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cool-down Time

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
I really love crafting, I'm a master crafter and just finished crafting Watchtower Hall (which i love!). I'm crafting an elaborate kitchen for it now, but I'm frustrated with how long it takes for my crafting slots to cool down. I can understand things like large pieces of furniture and houses taking a long time to cool down, but even things as small and inexpensive to craft as a Basket of Eggs take 12 hours to cool down! It was the same way when I crafted a Lattice Cherry Pie and a Kitchenware Rack. At this rate, and with only the three crafting slots, it'll take me weeks to craft my kitchen! It would be wonderful if smaller, inexpensive crafting items would cool down faster, or if we were allotted more crafting slots. Anyone have any other ideas, suggestions, or answers?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Six characters on account at three slots each, with cooldown of 12 hr avg give 2 items per slot per day, therefore it means each account can create 36 items per day on average...not really a bad rate.

On the other hand, if you are undermanned or undertrained it can be considerably less, especially if your timing is off and you end up crafting only 3 items per day....