Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cl house Vs. Gh house

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jul 30, 2010
For people who have attempted to craft both The Cl and Gh houses, which one is more difficult to you? I found the Gh one more difficult.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Hmm, challenge accepted! (I have cl house, but I dont mind gh house!)

P.S: Does the gh house have a lot of space for gardening?

Survivor
Apr 02, 2011
For people who have attempted to craft both The Cl and Gh houses, which one is more difficult to you? I found the Gh one more difficult.
- hanable33

Ok i am opposite to you, Gh took like one to two weeks for me, i think Cl took maybe a month (cause i didn't work as much on it). Cl would of been easier for me if not for the sun stone. (btw i am glad others made both too :D

-Michael Dragonrider 70 Sorcerer

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Does the gh house have a lot of space for gardening?
Yes, the GH house has several large grassy areas. You can preview the house, even though it is crafted.

I crafted the GH house, and it took me a couple weeks. For the some reason the CL house looked even harder, so I haven't tried that one.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
malt22 wrote:
Does the gh house have a lot of space for gardening?
Yes, the GH house has several large grassy areas. You can preview the house, even though it is crafted.

I crafted the GH house, and it took me a couple weeks. For the some reason the CL house looked even harder, so I haven't tried that one.

k thanks! I might craft that house also! Although I have a life house for my gardening needs now