Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Centaur treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I try to use the message board as little as possible... but i have come down to my last resort. Could anybody help me obtain 4 centaur treasure cards so i may craft a wand from wintertusk. I have not been able to get them from any of the shops, nor have i been able to find a life wizard to craft them for me. please if you are life and could craft these for me or if you have any centaur cards i will trade you cards i have a few but they arent all that good to you high level people. :)

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
88football1 wrote:
I try to use the message board as little as possible... but i have come down to my last resort. Could anybody help me obtain 4 centaur treasure cards so i may craft a wand from wintertusk. I have not been able to get them from any of the shops, nor have i been able to find a life wizard to craft them for me. please if you are life and could craft these for me or if you have any centaur cards i will trade you cards i have a few but they arent all that good to you high level people. :)

I can craft the cards. Just let me know the time, place and realm. The best times right now for me are between 7:30 am - 9:00 am CST and between 5 pm - 7 pm CST.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life