Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestian shields?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2017
Hello, I've been trying to get some celestian shields for a while now, but i'm in no luck at all I'm completely aware Curuin Charmtooth in Celestia is supposed to drop some, but are the drops still high or not? I haven't been able to find any in the Baazar either sadly! Any suggestions what to do / or does anyone has some extra shields to sell? Thanks

- Sophia Rose

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Celestian shields on Sep 3, 2018 wrote:
Hello, I've been trying to get some celestian shields for a while now, but i'm in no luck at all I'm completely aware Curuin Charmtooth in Celestia is supposed to drop some, but are the drops still high or not? I haven't been able to find any in the Baazar either sadly! Any suggestions what to do / or does anyone has some extra shields to sell? Thanks

- Sophia Rose
I do see them in the Bazaar once in a while - especially during busy times when a lot of wizards are playing. Now and the next week or so is a good time to camp out and keep checking because a lot of wizards are enjoying the birthday events.

Also, during new content releases, holidays and Christmas are good times to keep checking the Bazaar for rare items.

I think Charmtooth's drops are rare.

The Lost Pages event is coming soon. Supposedly, Carsen Spritethief also drops the Celestian Shield. He's a Life boss you'll find in the Floating Land at the end of that world's Lost Pages questline. The Lost Pages is scheduled to return in about a week, so you could try battling Carsen for a while to see if he drops them.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Carson_Spritethief#axzz5Q4yZm4jh

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Celestian shields on Sep 3, 2018 wrote:

- Sophia Rose
I have a couple spare if you'd like to arrange to meet in the bazaar

Let me know your wizard's name and your availability over the next week/few days (please include time zone) and I'll get back to you with some times I can meet up

Hopefully you'll be able to complete your house soon