Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Base Camp tapestry

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 07, 2012
I can't buy the recipe from Gearwise in Celestia Base Camp. it shows up in red on his list of items. I have the gold. I am a grandmaster artisian which is the requirement, I believe. I don't already have the recipe. I don't already have the item. It is not in my attic, bank, shared bank, dorm, or any of my houses/castles. So why can't I purchase it? I can get the other 2 tapestry recipes from him. Does anyone have an answer please?

Tapestries look so nice along the walls in the Botanical Garden house.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Now that I am up to the Crustacian Empire in Celestia, I can now get the tapestry. Or maybe KI fixed it.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Davidfire school on May 13, 2018 wrote:
Now that I am up to the Crustacian Empire in Celestia, I can now get the tapestry. Or maybe KI fixed it.
Yeah we can only get the recipes when we have accessed the location through level and quests...however, if you have lower level wizards you can craft them on your higher level and pass them through the shared bank so they can enjoy easy porting for fishing etc

Glad you got your recipe and I agree they do look beautiful in the Botanical Gardens house! Happy crafting!