Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cat Tails?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2015
I just started Crafting and i'm trying to complete the starting quest. I need Cat Tails, and I cannot find them in the Bizzar, does anyone know where I can get some Cat Tails

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Beeforet on Dec 26, 2016 wrote:
I just started Crafting and i'm trying to complete the starting quest. I need Cat Tails, and I cannot find them in the Bizzar, does anyone know where I can get some Cat Tails
Wow.

Cat Tails.

Well, here we go:

Item: Cat Tails
Type: Regent
School: Storm
Availability: Very Common
Known Sources:

• Practically any area that has water including:
  • *The Commons
  • *Triton Avenue
  • *Unicorn Way
  • *Cyclops Lane
  • *Odle Town
  • Can also be obtained from Fishing Chests in:
  • * Odle Town
  • *Northguard
  • *The Oasis Etc.
  • Can also be harvested from:
  • *Dandelions
  • *Pink Dandelions
  • *Tiger Lilies

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Try areas in wiz city that have water, like the pond by Eudora and the lake on Cyclops.

Defender
Dec 06, 2009
Think you can find a lot of cat tails around the river banks in Cyclops lane. Also, pretty sure they drop pretty frequently when you garden dandelions.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2013
If you can go to Marleybone, I think that is the best place to get them. In regents square you can find 2 to 3 in the fountain. in digmore station, find 2 to 3 in the fountain. If you go to hyde park, use the teleport to the hub, turn around, go up the stairs all the way to the end and you will find up to 4 places next to the fountain. There is always at least one (maybe more) at the fountain of barkingham palace. Change realms and try again.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2015
Thank you all, I have gathered enough to craft what I needed!

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
I find them all the time in Unicorn Way also and by the Boys Dorm in Ravenwood.