Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Finish Felicia Worthington's Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
Hello, KI! I have a major problem. On my level 45 Death Wizard, Wolf ShadowHeart, I've been working to get a mannequin. I need to finish Felicia Worthington's crafting quests to do so.

Unfortunately, I can't do that. I began crafting before the updates to the game, so back when you needed five constellation jewels instead of two. I made three, and then the game was updated. I made all the Stingers of The Scorpion, but then, it said I hadn't finished making constellation jewels! So, I crafted another constellation jewel, and it said to go talk to Felicia Worthington. But when I went to talk to her, she still had the grey arrow over her head (symbolizing that I was still working on her quest), and when I talked to her, she acted as if I wasn't done yet!

Until I reach Initiate Crafter, I can't make a mannequin! I really want one, and I'll never reach Initiate with this problem. So, please help, Kings Isle!

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
That's the same with me.

I had to do a quest for the guy in Kroktopia. And I did all of his quests. So I got to the last one, and i crafted the 3 Swords. After I finished crafting the swords he said. "Come back to me when you are done crafting _________" It was frustrating. SO, I did it AGAIN. He said the SAME thing. So I did it AGAIN and he said the SAME THING, and guess where it is leading to next?? So I did it AGAIN and he said the SAME EXACT THING!!!!!!!!!!