Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can we De-transmute things?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 25, 2009
Ok, before KI rejects this for multiple posting, I know. I would like to have De-transmuting. I have to craft Centaur Treasure cards for my gear recipes and Black Lotus is a problem. I have a million Black Pearls I get from gardening Pink Dandelions. I need 3 Centaurs to craft my final gear, the hat, so I need 24 Black Lotus. So instead of staying up at midnight to go get Black Lotus, I could easily go buy 2 Black Pearls at the Bazaar and De-Transmute. It would be much, much easier.

Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist, Grandmaster Gardener and Crafter

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Dumb down crafting? That seems kind of redundant, doesn't it?

And who said you had to stay up till midnight? You don't have to get it all in one go. Take it a little at a time. If you have patience when crafting, nothing will have to be done to it.

Defender
May 25, 2009
Superwiz1560 wrote:

And who said you had to stay up till midnight? You don't have to get it all in one go. Take it a little at a time. If you have patience when crafting, nothing will have to be done to it.

Yes, we should dumb down crafting. Its almost impossible: Working very hard, I earned Master Artisan in about 5-6 days. Earned Grandmaster Artisan in about a day.

And yes, the easiest way to get reagents is to stay up late. Theres around 15,000,000 people running around in the day, possibly 5,000,000 running around doing exactly what I have to do. Crafting should be doable, not near impossible.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
I was thinking something like that just the other night. I have alot of Black Pearls too, and I need Black Lotus, and it would be awesome if we could just de-transmute it

Defender
May 17, 2009
Defender
Aug 13, 2010
No, we can't just mass-produce Reagents whenever we please...It isn't too sporting.

However I am sure it wouldn't kill for the Black Lotus and Scrap Iron to drop just a little more frequently...!

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I don't think it's a case of "dumbing down" crafting. I think it's a great idea. I just don't know how they would be able to do De-transmuting for us. Maybe a new crafting table?

Survivor
Mar 24, 2010
saphirathedragon wrote:
Superwiz1560 wrote:

Yes, we should dumb down crafting. Its almost impossible: Working very hard, I earned Master Artisan in about 5-6 days. Earned Grandmaster Artisan in about a day.

And yes, the easiest way to get reagents is to stay up late. Theres around 15,000,000 people running around in the day, possibly 5,000,000 running around doing exactly what I have to do. Crafting should be doable, not near impossible.

You have a good point. I want the crafted hat from the Grotto and the robe from Science Center but guess what? I'm still in ds crafting area aka about to be master artistian. And I have to get black lotus, 40 of them! I can either a hang out at bazaar and wait for them, b stay up till midnight and go around mooshu and get black lotus or c craft transmute black lotus and spend 60,000 gold on crafting transmute black lotus. You people need to make crafting about 2 times easier or more, more would be better.

Nicholas Dragonrider Lvl 60 Storm