Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Call me what you will...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2011
But I've decided to get ALL of the craftable spells on ONE wizard. I know, I must be crazy, right? Nevertheless, I'm currently doing so, and over the one and a half years I've been playing, I'm actually doing pretty well. So far, I've only managed to get the Ninja Pigs and Samoorai spells, and these are the materials I need to craft the rest of the spells (materials in red are for if I decide to craft Goat Monk instead of farm it):

2 Keeper of the Flame TC
5 Lord of Night TC
10 Luminous Weaver TC
3 Winter Moon TC
100 Perfect Jade
900 Ghost Fire + 200 Ghost Fire
100 Grendelweed
100 Fish Fin
50 Spring
59 Turquoise
29 Sunstone +50 Sunstone
107 Amber +12 Amber

Now that you know my mission, I would like to ask for some assistance in my little journey: Does anyone know if the Goat Monk spell still drops from Zaneki in Mooshu? I've farmed him at least 200+ times, and I still have nothing to show for it except for a bunch of dusty old Shrine furniture in my house. Has anyone been able to get the dropped version of Goat Monk in say, the past month? Or would I have better luck just sucking it up and getting even more reagents to craft Goat Monk as well as all of the others?

Thanks in advance,
-Daniel SoulWalker, Promethean Sorcerer

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Look it up on Wizard101 Wiki. But, yes, Zaneki still drops the goat monk card.