Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug with Felicia Worthington, Transmute Diamond?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2012
So I've been told by many a person to go to Felicia Worthington so I can get the card to transmute diamonds out of ore for the crafting quest in DS, which takes a lot of diamonds, but when I go to Felicia, I only see the Scrap Iron and Spring cards for transmuting. There's just no Transmute Diamond. I've restarted my game, I've reloaded the area, and I've looked across other threads, but I can't find anyone else with this problem who's been able to solve it. I really need those diamonds, and the Bazaar is always sold out. Does anyone have a solution?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Chromio on May 29, 2014 wrote:
So I've been told by many a person to go to Felicia Worthington so I can get the card to transmute diamonds out of ore for the crafting quest in DS, which takes a lot of diamonds, but when I go to Felicia, I only see the Scrap Iron and Spring cards for transmuting. There's just no Transmute Diamond. I've restarted my game, I've reloaded the area, and I've looked across other threads, but I can't find anyone else with this problem who's been able to solve it. I really need those diamonds, and the Bazaar is always sold out. Does anyone have a solution?
You might want to contact support on this one...she is supposed to have the recipe for this.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Press J and look through your recipes and see if you already bought it. It's a recipe, not a treasure card, you can only buy it once, then you use it as often as you like at a Card Crafting Table in your home/dorm.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
If you don't have it already try asking people to go to Celestia and find a vendor since there is one that gives out transmutes. I would happily take you myself if you'd like. If it still isn't there then report the bug to Kingsisle.