Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
Hello,

I am a grandmaster artisan and I wanted to do the legendary artisan quest. The problem is, the person who is supposed to give the quest isnt showing up? My friend said i have to do quest up to a certain point in zafaria. I did, I just need to finish mirror lake and i still cant see him and get the quest from him? I see level 63s and 64s getting the quest and even finishing it! Is there something i'm doing wrong?

Thanks for reading
Mason Fireblade (Level 70 Pyromancer)

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Hellomotto12 wrote:
Hello,

I am a grandmaster artisan and I wanted to do the legendary artisan quest. The problem is, the person who is supposed to give the quest isnt showing up? My friend said i have to do quest up to a certain point in zafaria. I did, I just need to finish mirror lake and i still cant see him and get the quest from him? I see level 63s and 64s getting the quest and even finishing it! Is there something i'm doing wrong?

Thanks for reading
Mason Fireblade (Level 70 Pyromancer)

In order to get the Crafting Quest, you have to talk to the Lion in Baobab Crossroads after you have recovered the Crafting Goods from the Inzenzebu Bandits in the Market (This can be done right after you talk to Lethu at the Savannah Gate after giving him the Crafting Goods). The Lion will then tell you to meet him in the Market, and when you meet him in the market he gives you the Spirit Drums quest and recipe.