Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Brim rev

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 23, 2017
I'm a novice gardener. Should i be able to craft it with grandmaster yan kok for 60,000 gold as a novice, or do i need to raise my crafting rank? I haven't got all the reagents yet.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
quintesson77 on Jun 24, 2017 wrote:
I'm a novice gardener. Should i be able to craft it with grandmaster yan kok for 60,000 gold as a novice, or do i need to raise my crafting rank? I haven't got all the reagents yet.
You must be a Legendary Crafter and that means you have to be QUESTING in Zafaria. Unless you have the quest that takes you to Zafaria, you can not craft that spell.

Explorer
May 23, 2017
DragonLady1818 on Jun 25, 2017 wrote:
You must be a Legendary Crafter and that means you have to be QUESTING in Zafaria. Unless you have the quest that takes you to Zafaria, you can not craft that spell.
So I have to COMPLETE the quest in zafaria? Or complete the quest in celestia?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
quintesson77 on Jun 28, 2017 wrote:
So I have to COMPLETE the quest in zafaria? Or complete the quest in celestia?
You have to finish Celestia's main quest line and do the first few quests in Zafaria before you will unlock the crafter NPC in Zafaria.

You can prepare yourself by gathering the reagents needed to craft 2 Conga Drums (recipe available in Celestia from the furniture crafter), and then having sunstones and aether on hand to craft 2 Spirit Caller drums once you get the quest.

To make 2 Spirit Caller drums you will need:

8 Legion Shield Treasure Cards
4 Perfect Onyx
4 Pristine Vial
8 Aether
16 Golden Pearl
18 Sunstone
28 Black Pearl
2 Conga Drums

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Recipe:Spirit_Caller_Drum#axzz4lKI0QzzX

Alia Misthaven

Explorer