Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blood Moss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
Can anyone or even the Head Master tell me where I can find the Transmute Blood Moss?

:?

Defender
May 30, 2009
you can get the recipe to transmute blood moss from the old lady in old town in wizard city. the lady that starts this whole crazy crafting expedition.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
asutton75 wrote:
you can get the recipe to transmute blood moss from the old lady in old town in wizard city. the lady that starts this whole crazy crafting expedition.

thank you for I realy appricate your help. I think they need to really incress the plant that this Blood Moss comes from for I can't find a singular one and I read all the post on where to look and go to all the location and nothing. Also it crazy that at the Bizzard they want you to pad $458 for one and you need 20 of them.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
those who were talking about problems getting black pearls.

when combined with getting transmute cards for making black pearls... its not all that big a deal.

I dont reallly understand why the problems.. it took me only 3 days of realm jumping to get what i needed. for one quest.

yea I now have to do the same thing all over but for another quest...

and easier at that...

With realm jumping u can do that and get much of what you need anyway.