Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Black Lotus..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Hi everyone! :) Does anyone know the best place to get black lotus In Mooshoo? I would like to pick up crafting again. Thanks. Fiona FairyBreath Level 50 Fire GM

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
fairy9111 wrote:
Hi everyone! :) Does anyone know the best place to get black lotus In Mooshoo? I would like to pick up crafting again. Thanks. Fiona FairyBreath Level 50 Fire GM

There are several good places in MS to get the black lotus. Some say Tree of Life, others have a specific 'street' they like to farm. Just look about and find an area with several spawn points....but be aware, those sites near the teleporters get picked a lot...

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
I usually find quite a few in the Cave of Sollitude. Also there are many guides on http://wizard101central.com/ . Dungeons in MooShu are also good since you can go in, get them, go out, go in, get the, go out, etc. I WOULD NOT suggest unless you have a ton of Ore, because it's very expensive at the bazaar, when there is any, and you'll be wasting all your gold on that, instead of housing or clothing, etc.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
THE best place to farm lotus is in celestia on the land. There are at least six spots it spawns and if you can't find any more you can simply switch zones and run around again.

I never really had much luck in mooshu.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
The wraith boss in the village of sorrow i can't remember his name I think it is Oyotomi correct me if i'm wrong please.

But he has black lotus that grows around his little field area.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
[Jacob Life Finder]I found a lot in takati outpost i found about 30 black loutus 20 cat tail and 40 deep mushrooms in 1 hour. I am going back there for celestia crafting.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
If you can get there, Austrilund is also good for frost flowers and black lotus.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2008
I found like a lot of Black Lotus, like 20 in like a round in Austriland. I found that Austriland is great for finding Black Lotus and Frost Flowers.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2010
what i did was get the transmute black lotus. it is much easier to get ore instead of black lotuses. i am stuck on the ds crafting quest because you need so many reagents. :( i also found them in the floating lands and the shark place