Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Level 90 crafted gear for Fire...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2014
I recently reached level 90 and have been farming Tartarus or gear, and Cronus for the Blade Of The Felled Titan, and also the Alpha and Omega Ring which I just found out doesn't drop from Cronus.
Since I got the Athame, and I hadn't gotten any gear from Hades, I decided to look for an alternative form of getting the best gear that I can. I was lucky enough to find 45 fossils in the bizarre, so I am now a legendary crafter, which made me do some research that lead me to find out that THERE IS BETTER GEAR THAN THE HADES GEAR!!!! that you can craft. If anyone knows any good combinations for equipment to use, it would be a big help if you could tell me. Thanks!

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
If I were you I would use waterworks or crafted gear that's better than water works then use that until you can start farming darkmoore. Darkmoore is arguably the best gear in game, far better than hades, not even compatible in fact.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2014
I think I'm gonna go for the Guard of Sun Fire Armor and The Cold House Chac Boots. Would That Be Good?