Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beginning crafter--doing more than one craft

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2011
Hi, just started crafting. I thought I had permission to do more than one, but it won't let me make more than one Poniard of Gallantry at a time. I thought there were now two slots to make two things at once now that I had special permission to do so from the apprentice crafter in Krokotopia. Aren't I supposed to be able to do that? Just curious...maybe I'm misunderstanding what I'm supposed to be able to do!

Thanks!

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
I believe he gives it to you at the end if I am correct. But I thought I recall him giving two slots at the beginning. Not sure.

Aaron Winterriver
Level 56 Grandmaster Thaumturge

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Edit: You actually have to make the rings first and show them to him, then you'll get double crafting - the poniards of gallantry quest is for the apprentice crafter

- Ethan Iceheart -
23 Thaumagthurge

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Wikkan wrote:
Hi, just started crafting. I thought I had permission to do more than one, but it won't let me make more than one Poniard of Gallantry at a time. I thought there were now two slots to make two things at once now that I had special permission to do so from the apprentice crafter in Krokotopia. Aren't I supposed to be able to do that? Just curious...maybe I'm misunderstanding what I'm supposed to be able to do!

Thanks!

The cool down timers are independent of each other. Just because you have two crafting slots now, doesn't mean that two crafting slots are available to craft. You have to make sure 1.) the cool down for "each" one has expired and 2.) you are crafting at the correct location and/or bench.

The slot icons on the crafting page in your book is misleading. You need to check your timers on the Character page instead.