Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance blade

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 22, 2012
I am a level 120 life wizard. I am trying to craft the Sandstone claw of vitality for my wizard. I have all reagents except balance blade. I can't buy recipe from niles cause I am not balance. How do I get this TC for crafting? Thank you in advance.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Hello,

The balance blade treasure card is dropped by a number of bosses. Also, sometimes people sell the card in the Bazaar and you can buy it there, but it is rare.

In addition, the card drops from plants - the honey sickle (which can be bought from bazaar and easily planted) or the sword fern (crown only plant).

If you still cannot find it from one of these sources, I have a bunch from sword ferns I planted and can easily give you a couple - but most likely any number of people in the bazaar probably have one or more that they can trade you - just ask someone in bazaar next time you are there, and since only one is needed for the recipe, it should not be a problem getting it.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
If you are not Balance, you will never be able to get the recipe.

Your best bet is to farm in the Bazaar or ask a friend if they will trade one to you.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Trade with a Balance Wizard! Most would be happy to do this for you especially if you provide the other ingredients or Gold for the TC.

I would be happy to help you in this regard just let me know when would be a good time to meet up etc.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
cooler966 on Jun 5, 2017 wrote:
I am a level 120 life wizard. I am trying to craft the Sandstone claw of vitality for my wizard. I have all reagents except balance blade. I can't buy recipe from niles cause I am not balance. How do I get this TC for crafting? Thank you in advance.
Trade with someone, or get lucky and find them in the bazaar. You can also garden them, check the wiki for plants that drop this blade.