Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amulet of Divine Influence, Make it Craftable

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Okay, so, there are many wizards who continue to farm Hades today (It's been over a year Aquila has been out I'm pretty sure) and many wizards are still trying to get the Amulet of Divine Influence. I'm not saying this out of selfishness to wanting it because I already have it, but it should be a craftable item. I mean, there were even spells that were only dropped or received from card packs but are now craftable, so you can't say that you worked hard for it and it wouldn't be fair to make it craftable now, and I think that people that farmed for it without success deserve an easier method to getting it. Anybody else agree?

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
I now over 600 pieces of Turquoise, that is how many times i have been in that dungeon fighting Hades, and have yet to receive any amulet at all, never mind Divine Influence!
Senators gear should be awarded for the first battle of the dungeon, not to get all the way to Hades, win the battle, and receive the same Senators gear that you have won from earlier.
I am getting more, and more aggravated on the way things are happening here.
Took me forever to craft "Deer Knight", now you can just go farm Loremaster for it?
That to me is a slap in the face, so if you are doing it with other spells and gear in the game, you might as well make The Amulet of Divine Influence craftable, so yes i do agree.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
IMO there should be at least 1 alternative method for obtaining these items, as some people don't have the time, inclination, money, etc. for farming especially a dungeon like Tartarus, if there was a method to side step the other fights and only fight boss I may go for that. The exclusivity of certain dropped items is rather crazy. It seems to have started with Waterworks gear and has spiraled out of control ever since, whether it be pack, pvp, or dropped items. In contrast to Grandmaster Gear and the DS sword wands that seemed to encourage farming with decent drop rates, there did seem to be a light at the end of tunnel for those items. I'm not saying everything should be easy, just that there should be an equivalent difficulty/cost alternative methods for obtaining many of these items.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
Totally agree. People waste their time so much doing tartarus over 200 times and getting no amulet of divine influence. There are new amulets that some consider even better than the amulet of divine influence that is dropped by Morganthe, but I bet the drop late is just as low or lower.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
stormninja542 on Apr 29, 2014 wrote:
Totally agree. People waste their time so much doing tartarus over 200 times and getting no amulet of divine influence. There are new amulets that some consider even better than the amulet of divine influence that is dropped by Morganthe, but I bet the drop late is just as low or lower.
For me, I would personally say the Amulet of Divine Influence is better than the ones Morganthe drops because it's not so school-based on critical and block ratings, while I'm pretty sure the ones dropped by Morganthe are (at least how I remember it). I see lots of people with Morganthe's amulets already, probably meaning that the drop rate is higher, but the Amulet of Divine Influence is still better even if only by a little it, and either way I want it just because it's a drop.